2017-02-28

Story of my life - chapter 1

Today I decided I will keep a diary. Because last week a lot of strange things happened. This will be my first try to shed some light into it. I'm trying to understand those things by putting them on paper. I don't know if I'm getting crazy or what really normal is now. But judge for yourself.

More strange things happened to me in one week than in my entire previous life. And maybe even more than in one previous life. And there that problem is. In those lives.

I will try to remember how it actually started. At first it seemed like a regular dream. Maybe too vivid dream.

That evening I went to bed as usual. Maybe I set a bit deeper sleep, but you know how easy is to overshoot. Especially when you sleepy. And I was quite bad at focusing on controls that evening. Comfortable humming of the bed make me always drowsy. As every evening that should be the end of long day. But it was not the case this time. Actually my day just started!

Birds singing woke me up. I kept my eyes shut and listened to that nice sound for a bit. But with my senses slowly coming to life I start to realized that things are not as usual. For example I was sure I did not set birds as buzzer sound. And I heard no bed humming. Very strange. And something was pressing me into my back. I'm not sleeping in my bed? I tried to focus but bed control not answered. What was happening? Some joke or what? I opened my eyes angrily and... my mouth too. Surprised. I was looking at a tree branch.

Some of you probably not even know what a tree is. I know fortunately - maybe not that fortunately, but lets not skip things too much. I love old movies. And when I say old, I mean really old. Especially romantic ones. And I really love those scenes, where he and she stand in embrace on a shore in last rays of setting sun. Or that scene where he crash opens pub door, comes to the bar near her and gives her long kiss as she bends backwards a bit. Or he flies in on bush-rope with heroic cry, she steps closer, pulls his hair aside from his sweaty forehead and long kiss follows... But where were we. Aah yeah. Tree.

(short story I wrote on the end of last century which I never continued, here with some corrections and translation to English)

Go to chapter 2

No comments:

Post a Comment