2017-03-10

My past lives

In my 2nd post here (How I get here) I wrote about meditations about visiting our past lives. That one most interesting to me was already described there. Now I would like to talk about other things that I saw on that weekend.

One of the first tasks we had was to find our spiritual guide. Venturing in astral world, especially to your past lives can be dangerous. Its always nice to have someone watching over you. Mine was some small nice gnome, that likes to sit on my left shoulder and whisper wisdom to my ear. Sometimes it was more fun than wisdom and he seems quite cynical at times, but he would never hurt me (at least I hope).

One of the first life I saw in more detail (more than just a few incoherent pictures) was around 1900 in our capital. I was a street girl (yeah, very funny name) and I quite liked it (me looking to that life). I even saw my own death in that particular past life. I was bound on a cross and some customer beat me to death. My spiritual guide commented it "He will like that even better now" (he meant that customer). And I liked it too. Death was very emotional and releasing moment for me (finally I'm done with that!).

My next life was son of a rich man somewhere in a sunny town near the sea. I have not seen much from that life, only my death (strange) and a few moments before that. I was driving fast car directly towards a wall.

My third life in last century is this one. Our guru said to me when we spoke after that meditation, that its very unusual that someone had 3rd life in just one century. Seems that there is not enough souls "out there" to let them rest between lives. Because life is like a punishment for a soul. Or more like a obstacle on a long journey for knowledge.

Last meditation was about seeing our own birth in this particular life. I was like flying high above and selecting some newly forming body as my vessel. I really don't know, why I selected this one (or if it was somehow pre-selected - probably not). It was quite painful experience. That slow process of forgetting all I had known as a soul. My last thought was "it will take long time again to learn how to operate this body!".

Interesting is that soul finds its target body not long before birth. So it seems that Christians that are against abortions or experimenting on fetus are not right. Child before birth is not much more than animal before soul settles in.

No comments:

Post a Comment