2017-03-30

Is dreaming safe?

Interesting and relevant question this is: Can I get hurt while dreaming? And I'm not talking about physical harm from real people while you are sleeping. My research of dreams so far lead me to conclusion that dreaming is safe. Mostly.

For normal dreamers usually worst that can happen is nightmares. As I already said here you can fight them.

Source of nightmares can be:
  • environment - uncomfortable bed, sheets or temperature, too much light or noise, people, electronics or machinery nearby, forms of energy or raditions (some people are more sensitive to certains forms of energy and vawes than others) - try to turn off all electronic devices near your bed (especially anything wireless)
  • physical - alcohol, certain drugs, too full stomach, health problems (especially fever) - some easier to cure than others
  • energetic - mostly known as geopathogenic zones - just move your bed, or at east try to sleep with head where your legs were
  • internal - stress, fears and phobias - you can fight them in reality (helpful) or by trying to control your dream and steer away from them
  • external - extraterrestrial or extradimensional beings - this is what the rest of this post is about
Most of what I try to write here about are my speculations or things I deducted from my travels through dreamscape. It can be helpful to you too. But don't take all my thoughts here as definitive truth. Everything in dreams is hazy at best. It is all truth to me until proven wrong.

Those beings are definitely not common. Some are helpful, some are not (those seems to be more common). Some can hurt you willingly, some just by accident or by mere presence. They rarely wander to "common" sleep or your own dreamscape.

But when you are sleeping, your soul (dream-self or residual self-image) is more susceptible to them. They can be drawn to you either by your calling them (can be subconscious) or by some strong emotions (yes, some beings feed on emotions).

I sensed another being in my dream only once and it was quite long time ago. And fortunately it was not trying to hurt me. I could even communicate with it somehow and I got quite a few ideas and pictures from it (was quite similar to me imagining my past lives).

Those beings can harm you quite considerably. Seems that most (maybe even all) so called psychiatric diseases can be caused by them and even some psychosomatic maladies (like digestive problems or some pains or aches).

One way to fight them is to have your astral guide handy when you venture outside your own dreamscape. I got mine before I went to my past lives for first time. If you don't have one yet (or you don't know about it), try to call it in meditation or just focus on some good entity for example from your faith (most of the time just focusing on something you believe that can help you is sufficient).

And hope your focus and your guide will be stronger than this being you stumble upon. But as always try to communicate first, fight later. You never know what you may learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment