2017-03-14

Why I hate reality

One of my friends, after reading some of my posts here, was asking me why I hate reality so much. I said to him that I don't hate it per se, but I do prefer virtual reality and/or dreams. So whats bad about reality? Here is my little rant about it. This post will be different from my other posts here so you can skip it if you want to. I promise it won't happen again (at least not in near future).

What I hate about our current reality the most are politics. And especially politic (so called social engineers) that think they are better and more clever than common "plebs". Sometimes they are right, but that don't make them elite. They want to think for you, make your life easier. They encourage you to hazard with your life with subsidized health care. They don't want you to spare your money, because consumption means more taxes for them. They punish you for sparing with inflation, quantitative easing, interventions on currency market, ...

There are so many laws that no one is able to know them all and behave according to them. Its good for politics and lawyers - you need them to interpret laws for you. And if they really want to catch you, they will always find a way in some obscure regulation.

Vote us, you don't need to be thinking anymore. We will think for you. We know whats best for you. We know it much better than yourself. Spend all you damn money. If you don't have enough, borrow more and spend them all. We want all your money so we can buy your vote, feed all those bureaucrats and buy all and everyone we want. That's how politics work. And it does not seem to change anytime soon.

That is not free. It has big impact on crowdifying people, stripping them of free will, thought and all money in the form of taxes. Do you really want it?

And that's how MS Windows work (I hate all that MS did in last 10-15 years - basically all after Office 2003). We know much better than you how you want to use our system and we forbid you from changing it easily. For lamers, as you definitely all are, our settings are the best. We will force you to use that damn mobile system (Windows 10) so you will buy our phones too. Pay us for system and then give us all your data so we can force you ads. And we will not nudge back a bit, because we know we are right, not market and definitely not you, the User. And you need to use that because there is no viable substitute as of now for desktop OS (definitely not for general public). One of those companies where marketing works much harder than developers.

I could go on and on for a bit more, but I better stop here. Yeah, I hate quite a few aspects of our reality. No load / save and skills can go down too! Not fair! That's why I prefer virtual reality.

2 comments:

  1. I find it very abusing that in reality we have no freedom - you can't just go out and start living in the woods and of course not pay taxes. You have to pay taxes because they say it is "their" land, by what means? You have no freedom - another example is money - where one organization is just printing it in what ammount they want and what nominales they find it suitable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thats why I prefer virtual and dream realities. And I guess I'm not alone :)

    ReplyDelete