2017-04-07

Why I hate organized religion

Yeah, I know that I promised you in my last hate post that it won't happen again. Never say never! At least its not that common. So I promise to you that I try to keep this type of posts at minimum. But this one is not that hateful in the end.

Ok, you have been warned. Fell free to skip this post if it offends you somehow.

This rant is not against any particular religion, its about the principles they have all in common. Every religion have its set of rules or dogmas. And you have to obey them or you burn in hell (or somewhere nearby).

This actually makes your life easier. You are told what to do, how to do that and what to never do. Same as with politics from my first rant. Someone makes decisions for you and you just obey.

But if you want to grow, learn, be stronger you need to question all around you and pick what you think is best for you. And easy life is not good for your personal growth. Trust me on that.

Every religion is more like clever marketing around your faith. They want you docile, they want your money, your support, they gain power through followers. Do you want to be dependent on them? Do you really want to be theirs puppet?

I know, thinking hurts. But its the only way how to be better. How to be independent. How to have your own set of beliefs.

Its not bad idea to study religions. Because there are truths out there. But they usually hidden deep and far between. But if you do find something interesting, incorporate it into your own religion. That personal one just for you. But be prepared to question it and throw it out when it is no longer coherent with your other newer truths.

For example I believe in reincarnation. And I believe in karma. It makes me better. It makes me do only those things to other which I want other do to me (but its sometimes quite difficult). I and I try to teach that to my kids.

So yeah, I believe in god (whatever that is - not whoever!) but I don't believe in any religion. I have my own set of rules.

And I believe I have a purpose in my life. I don't know if I found it yet but I believe its not yet my time to end this life. And I will not end my life by my own hand. But I don't fear death. I saw my own death in my past lives a few times so I know its nothing to be afraid of if you at least try hard to fulfill your purpose here. Small problem is that you know that purpose for sure only after your death. Before it its only speculations (but meditations and asking your astral guide helps great deal).

No comments:

Post a Comment