2017-04-15

What can you find in this blog

When I started to write posts nearly 2 months ago, I haven't thought that I can keep writing them regularly for so long (26 posts now!). Actually I thought I will be out of ideas after first 5, maybe 10 posts, as most of my inspiration or thoughts I wanna save here were from long ago - most from my college days.

So after 3 posts 1 day apart I started to schedule new posts every other day always at 8 PM GMT. So when I have inspiration I write a few posts and have time to come up with a few more ideas worthy of posting.

So I started writing on my past lives I saw in meditations. That was stuff I was pondering about the most lately and I feared I forget all those little interesting details (it all happened about 20 years ago!).

Then I translated very short story I wrote on university and then thought hard about how it may continue. It gets better with every chapter (I hope). I never thought about it more that one or two chapters ahead so it can be kinda overwhelming. And even that 9 chapters "not so short story" were just like some short summary for next streak of posts - story from that vessels eyes. And we will see where it goes after I go through all I wrote about from her point of view.

Next post was about my favorite subject - dreams. You can get more of that by using label Dreams (works similar with all labels you can find on the end of every post).

After that I adopted another pattern - one post about some of my thoughts then one post from that story line and I hope to keep it that way for at least a month more (we will see about that inspiration thing).

Then I wrote about my not so favorite subject - reality and why I hate it. I try to keep hating anything at minimum here!

And after that I posted about one of my favorite game: Wurm Online. I spent quite a lot of my free time with it and if reading those posts get us some new faces there then mission accomplished!

And where we go from this post? I still have a few drafts (about 20) ready to fill content in (mostly just title and few points what it should be about) mostly about dreams and my other spiritual experiences, some about other virtual reality stuff, even about reality (sic!) and maybe I even touch my other favorite subject - aliens :)

So keep reading, commenting, following and I hope I will keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment